SLIDER

  •  photo slide2_zps99dc8ebe.png" />
  •  photo Slide1_zps1714c1ae.jpg" />

Mustache Baby Shower Cake!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

I had SO much fun making this cake! I think this goes in my top 3 favorite cakes I've made. The theme was absolutely gorgeous and the Mama-to-be had a graphic designer make her a whole slew of decorations in her theme. They were all so awesome!

The cake was a white bottom tier with raspberry filling, almond buttercream and fondant. The top tier was chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream and fondant. The cupcakes were half chocolate with cream cheese frosting and half grapefruit with champagne buttercream. Decadent? Yes, yes it was!

This picture convinces me I NEED a storefront!


Custom made flags were so adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger