SLIDER

  •  photo slide2_zps99dc8ebe.png" />
  •  photo Slide1_zps1714c1ae.jpg" />

Plants vs. Zombies

Monday, January 28, 2013

Plants vs. Zombies Cake. A former co-worker of mine requested this cake for her son. When she made the request I had no idea what Plants vs. Zombies was. I had to school myself on the cell phone game and became familiar with the characters. This was one of my more difficult cakes because I wanted to stay true to the game and actually have the cake make sense by placing the right plants in the right spot to defend the zombies (see, I did learn something!). The cake is a four tier lemon infused white cake with lemon-almond flavored buttercream. The characters are a fondant-gumpaste mixture and the remaining decorations are buttercream. By far my most interesting request for a cake!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger